Since 1967, Simonin has specialised in the design and manufacture of glued laminated timber structures and the manufacture of wooden components for construction. Our experience allows us constantly innovate and to develop new solutions for the most complex projects. One of our achievements is the concealed connection system Résix® which was utilised in the structure of the French pavilion at the Milan Universal Exhibition. Our knowledge timber design and construction is the very best
Our range of wood components consists of:
- Glued laminated softwood, hardwood (oak, beech, iroko …) and special species
- Resix® connection system
- Sapisol® – Sapiliège® structural roof and façade insulating panel
- Sapiliège® floor and partition wall insulating panel
- Sapisin® floor and wall self-supporting panel
- Funlam® finger-jointed solid wood facade cladding
- Openlam® openwork-style wood cladding
- Dalfeu® fire resistant timber slab
Our specialty is exceptional, unique and innovative structures. SIMONIN roof structures are beautiful, functional and distinguished. Well suited to highly complex projects.
We’re not limited to the production of standard products and we manage the whole of a project whatever its complexity, size or geographical location.
We offer the following to the highest standards:
- Engineering: design, calculation and drafts thanks to our in-house design office
- Manufacturing with 4 high-tech CNC milling machines