Objectives achieved thanks to wood construction :
– Management of studies with 3D model coordinated in a BIM approach between the different trades.
This allowed good on-site construction and anticipation of common problems in conventional construction.
– Time spent :
• 6 months lifting for standard floors (23 weeks)
• 7 weeks of lifting for the gym
• Total from mid-June to mid-March (8 months)
• Compliance with the delivery schedule
– Good waste management :
• Less than 10% of the project’s total waste comes from the wood batch, which is valued at 89% in terms of material and 11% in energy.
• No production of hazardous waste
– Finished main structural work :
• Delivery of 100% of the BLC structure with finishing and protection for the entire construction phase until delivery
– The quality of the wooden structural works finished with a minimum of rework made it possible to meet the construction schedule deadlines.
Project management : Nexity, Eiffage Immobilier, CDC Habitat
Moex : CALQ
Architect : Dream
Company : Eiffage Construction
Design office : setec
Assembly on site : Bertrand Construction Bois
#EiffageForClimate#VillagedesAthlètes #ParaAthlètes #paris #EiffageConstruction #simoninbois#bascarbone #douglas #tridimensionnelle #gymnase #structurebois #boisfrançais#simoninwoodsolutions #constructionbois